Monday, March 1, 2010

Graduation Program



When I looked at the graduation programs that the other photography students made, i felt that my greatest strength really wasn't much. mine is kind of blan and boring, yet better than so me that were made. What I think really caught attention was how the graduation cap it lightened by sunlight. I honestly think it could've been a lot better! i saw a few from other class period that were phenomenal. Proud that mine was chosen once again, i still think someone else deserved to win the publishing of their graduation cover. Overall, I am highly excited that my graphic got chosen. Graphic designing was actually just a tad harder than I had thought it was going to be. Making the program wasn't necessarily hard, but once I found out I was chosen, there were about a handful of things they wanted fixed. You have to make sure you meet your clients criteria.



No comments: